Saturday, June 30, 2012

"I Steal Them!"

While I don't endorse stealing in general, I have to admit I've enthusiastically encouraged the "stealing" of my shoes at least. Lately, we've branched out into "Mommy's boots" and I get a laugh out of the boys clomping around the house in my winter boots while I'm fixing a meal shouting, "I steal them!".

Today my boys discovered the much coveted "Mommy's blue jean jacket!" was within arms reach, as was "Mommy's big jacket!". They needed a little help putting them on, but it was worth stepping away from the kitchen counter to assist. They even stood pretty still while I grabbed the camera, although Seth was looking a tad over it by the time I snapped the shutter. 

– Are you there God? Is me, Seth. 

Still, if you've seen anything cuter than this (at least today), I don't want to know. I'm not sure my eyeballs could take it.

- L.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to steal THEM!!!! I don't know how you don't just fall over from 'da cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd have said that! Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, look at them! I've not checked in with you for a while. So sweet. How old are they exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em – they are 29 months. One more to go and they'll be two and a half. I don't know where the time goes - they were babies just yesterday.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete