Monday, April 9, 2012

For Gamma Rita

A few weeks ago the boys were sick during a spell of unexpected summertime weather. Even though it was very nice outside, I decided to keep them indoors one particular day which necessitated finding some fun, new indoor activities – because even though the boys were poorly they are still two, which means lots of energy even when you're not feeling your best.

I was at a bit of a loss for something new and exciting that would justify not going outside to play until I remembered we had some transferrable tattoos laying about. 


I'm not sure Gamma Rita would have endorsed this particular activity – although she well might well have if it had looked more like this: 


- L.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Seth, Your mummy knows me too well - as she properly said, I do not endorse tattoos and particularly if you're only two - HOWEVER, and that's with a capital "H", the tattoo with the heart endorsing your Gamma Rita is a winner - way to go! Lots of love to all of you, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete