Thursday, January 5, 2012

Messy.

A year ago I thought this was a fairly horrifying mess – one that would shock and amaze you. Of course, I look at that now and laugh myself silly.

Before I reveal our current state of debauchery, you should know that:
  • This particular mess took less than 40 minutes to create. Coincidentally, this was also the same amount of time it took to prepare dinner. 
  • Messes similar to this one occur several times a day and are cleaned up several times a day. 
  • Whether I am in the room or not typically has no real bearing on the amount of mess created. 
  • We pride ourselves on messy (and it shows). 
That said, this is what a mess in the nursery looks like lately: 


And as much of a seasoned pro as I am at this point, there are more times than not that I look at the carnage and ask myself, "where do I even start?". 

– L.

2 comments:

  1. If you think thats messy you should see my lounge room Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a very curious part of me that would like to see your lounge room, but a bigger and more practical part of me says no. I would prefer to (naively) think that this is as messy as it gets.

    ReplyDelete