Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rewind: The Baseball Edition*



– Oh, I just love baseball Seth.
– Me too. Gamma sure scored a home run with these outfits. Mine says "Slugger".
– Mine too. See?



– Dat's pretty cool Nate.
– Yup. Pretty cool.



– Guess what I'm doing now Nate?
– Hmmm... practicing your slide?



– Yup. 3... 2... 1..
– Look out home plate. Here we come!



– It's a touchdown!
– *sigh* I think dat's football Seth.
– Doesn't matter. It was fun. I feel like we're forgetting something though.
– Only the best part!
– Oh, right. Maybe dis nice Gamma will help us demonstrate...



– It's our BASEBALL BUMS!!!
– I don't even know what that means Nate. Mommy and Gamma says we's adorable though. Is we?
– Oh, we is Seth. We is.

*Mommy Note: I'm still trying to get caught up on posting from our visit with Grandma Rita so there will be a few "Rewind" entries sprinkled in among the newer posts for the next little while.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment